answers

I was just reflecting on the last days and week or so and I am amazed at how G-d has been speaking to me.  I'm not even sure where to start really...  The most recent happened literally a few minutes ago!  G-d is good!

I called the church office and was transferred to the "wrong" person which turned out to be a G-d moment.  The person I ended up speaking to gave me a message from my online professor which I was just thinking about yesterday I believe.  I mentioned it to G-d and just surrendered it to Him and now I have my answer!

The backstory is I signed up for an online class while I was still finishing up another one.   I FINALLY finished and my professor recommended the next class to take which was NOT the new one I signed up for.  I asked if there was any way I could switch classes since I hadn't officially started the new one yet.  My professor just had to send me my new book for the class and I'd be all set to start.  That conversation happened about 3 weeks ago and I was just remembering how I hadn't gotten my book and what I should do about it.  You see, I just ordered a couple others book that I was really excited about reading so I wasn't too worried about my class but it crossed my mind any way.  So I know it seems silly but it just reminds me that G-d even cares about the little things.  

Another one that was pretty much answered immediately was a couple days ago.  Without going into all the details, because it's unnecessary, I have been struggling through some awkward relationship tension.  I am pained about it because it is an important relationship to me but the gap seems to just get wider and wider.  I realize that I have been stressing and replaying situations over and over instead of just surrendering it completely.  Welp, the other day, I was praying about it and just told G-d that He was gonna have to make something happen to resolve it and literally hours later He did.  I will be honest and say that the situation itself has not been resolved yet but it's a step in the right direction.  

Hm, what else.... I think the biggest thing recently is just the reiteration of how important my mind is.  I have been a believer in Christ for a LONG time so I have heard and "know" that the battle isn't in the natural, we war against principalities, etc, the weapons of our warfare are not "normal" weapons, etc.  I have been listening to podcasts and I even ordered some books about it (the books mentioned in the above paragraph) and then I got to church this past weekend and the pastor was speaking about it.  I think I [FINALLY] get it.  So, so far this week, I have spent a significant amount of time poring over the information and I believe that I am going to get a HUGE breakthrough.  

I understand that this process isn't typically an instant one and I am aware of this.  But I have seen how G-d has shown up numerous times in the last few months and He has worked miraculously fast in my life.  I believe that this will be no exception so I am excited to see what's coming.   And I guess with that, I will end for now.  

Actually before I do, I was reminded of another way that G-d has been working in my life.  I have been unemployed since April and I have only received 1 payment from the EDD for less than $400.  BUT I still have $ in the bank!  And I didn't have a lot to begin this season with.  G-d has stretched the money that I did have and even provided old paychecks from last October that apparently I never cashed (2 to be exact!).  You know, just randomly.  Over these last few months I have had numerous conversation with G-d about what's next.  Two stick out that I want to share.

It was a couple weeks ago as I was sitting down to pay my bills for the next month.  In my head I had decided that what I had in the bank was only gonna last through the next month and I still didn't know what was next.  It was either that same day or the next day I received a letter in the mail from my last employer letting me know that according to their records there was a check that I hadn't cashed.  I checked all my records and my bank and couldn't find a trace of proof that the check had been cashed!  I am waiting for that check to show up in the mail and I know that it will be right on time.  Also, again looking over my bank account a couple days ago I was fretting again over it.  And within a couple days I had an interview for a job that I was just hired for.  RIGHT ON TIME!  Or at least to remind me that He is listening to me when I pray.  

All I can do is shake my head in wonder.  He's looking out for me.  And He cares about you too!  I hope this brings some encouragement as it does to me even as I am typing.  If anything I just hope and pray that you, whoever you are, senses His great love for you right now.  Because you ARE loved.  

Comments

Popular Posts