understanding


I like understanding.  I like to know how something works or why something happens.  And I know I can't be the only one on this planet like this.  I have also touched on this topic a bit before too.  But today is little different.

I have been reading this devotional about the characteristics of G-d and today there was a little glimpse into His infinite-ness (it's a word?).  Even as I am staring at that word, my mind doesn't compute it.  For there to be something in existence that can't be defined or contained, like, WOW!  I, in my humanness, want something more tangible.  If you stumbled upon this blog because you want answers, I'm not sure if my words will satisfy.  But I know some words that will.

There are just some things I have to be ok with not understanding and G-d is one of them.  So again, if you came looking for answers, here's your answer:  G-d is beyond understanding.  No matter how hard I try, or you try, we will NEVER fully understand Him.

* BOOM! *



Done.








drop the mic

Comments

Popular Posts